Latest Movie :
Home » » "I" Movie Review I FILM REVIEW tamil movie t review vikram film review

"I" Movie Review I FILM REVIEW tamil movie t review vikram film review

Rate it :

Vikram and Amy Jackson starrer "I" is a romantic movie directed by Shankar and produced by Aascar Ravichandran. It has AR Rahman's music, PC Sreeram's cinematography and Llewellyn Anthony Gonsalves's editing.




Shankar has taken a break from his usual message-oriented approach and has made a riveting thriller where the acting skills of Vikram and Amy Jackson, and technical aspects like music and cinematography, have all excelled.
Chiyaan shines in his role of a bodybuilder, beast, model and a hunchback, and makes the audience applaud with his performance. Amy Jackson is glamorous and impresses the audience big time.
The flip side of "I" is the length of more than three hours, which plays spoilsport. Moreover, the usual thrilling elements typical of Shankar's movies are missing in "I". 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.
TOP
Copyright © 2014. Cine Leakz - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose